When you donate to Biala Peninsula you will be supporting:
- Families in crisis or at risk of homelessness
- Families affected by domestic violence
- Parents experiencing anxiety and depression
- Children with developmental delays and additional needs
Our vision is that children with disabilities or additional needs are active participants in all aspects of family and community life during the early years and into the future. If you share this vision there are many ways that you can get involved!
How will the funds be used?
- To purchase specialised resources, equipment and materials
- To provide additional/intensive therapy and educational support
- To fund a music therapy program - both centre based and community/home based
- To redesign and redevelop the two playgrounds/outside environments at the Mornington centre
Key Areas of Expenditure
- $1000 to purchase parent library resources
- $2800 per term for a music therapist - a full day program of group and individual music therapy sessions
- $5000 to purchase identified 'wish list' specialised equipment, resources and materials
- $10,000 to provide an additional day of staff support for vulnerable and high needs children in the community
- $15,000 playground redesign, development and upgrade project
Donations tax deductible and we will forward a receipt to your mailing address as your donation is processed.
Biala Peninsula acknowledges Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples as Australia's First People and Traditional Custodians. We pay our respects to Elders past and present. We are committed to making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children by providing an environment that is safe, welcoming and culturally inclusive. ______________________ Biala Peninsula welcomes all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, gender identity and sexual orientation. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing a safe environment for children to be themselves.