At Biala we understand how important our staff are in our mission to deliver services that make a difference to the lives of the children. At Biala we offer a range of employment opportunities for Therapists from graduate to senior level.
Biala staff are part of an organisation which values growth and professional development for all team members. We support children in their home, Early Learning Centres, School and every day places. We offer a range of employment opportunities for practitioners of all levels.
Biala delivers transdisciplinary services through the key worker model to families of young children with developmental delay and disabilities while providing specialised therapeutic support to the wider team. Some of the workplace benefits at Biala include:
- Access to both an internal and external Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Access to a paid mental health day each term to recharge and look after your wellbeing;
- Access to purchased leave
- Flexibility in terms of hours and days of work;
- We provide the technology (laptop, iPad and iPhone) for you to work flexibly including working from home;
- Regular supervision and mentoring from our experienced therapy team who have extensive paediatric experience;
- Up to $2,500 finder's fee for employee referrals
- Graduate support programs which includes reduced case load in first year. Coaching and mentoring provided by a Team Leader and fortnightly 1:1 discipline-specific supervision for up to two years.
If you’re interested in a role at Biala Peninsula, please send us your covering letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
We can't wait to hear from you.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.