We are a progressive and dynamic team who are all dedicated to the wellbeing of our clients and their families. We are strongly committed to providing an immersive and supportive environment for all staff through professional development, additional days of paid leave, social events and of course, a 24/7 lolly jar!
We listen to our people and take every perspective and idea seriously. It is our inherent collaborative team approach which keeps us fresh. If people have ideas, we will help pursue them by looking at the outcome first and the cost, second.
We are a fun place to work and to share experiences. We are highly attuned to the workload and personal commitments of everyone, to avoid over-loading and compromising performance. The care and wellbeing of all our families is our mantra, through exemplar therapeutic services and staff support.
And what more beautiful location in which to work? Driving to many clients is a pleasure and a unique Australian privilege. Our environment provides a raft of options.
The kindness we receive from our families only enhances our workplace values and experiences.
So why join Biala? Because there is nowhere better!
Our most recent staff survey showed
- 100% team satisfaction
- 100% recommend us as a great place to work
- Employee net promoter score Of 77
- 97% said they can collaborate, work autonomously & have their voice heard
- iPhone, iPad & laptop provided
- Salary packaging & entertainment benefit
- Gifted days off
- Refer a friend program
- Competitive salary
- Paid uniform
- Portable long service leave
- Regular individual & group supervision
- $1,000 Professional development allowance & 5 days leave per annum
- Multidisciplinary team
- Career opportunities
- Development opportunities to diversify your skills
- Reward and Recognition program
- Social Club
- Regular team days and lunches
- Supportive team culture and approachable leadership
- Paid mental health day per term
- Access to debriefing and case consultations with senior staff
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements