We know how important our staff are in delivering our mission and choose to employ people who value respect, excellence and integrity to deliver our exceptional services in a partnership model. We can work in client homes and community settings to support your child through their early education services, child care, schooling and every day places.We offer a range of employment opportunities for practitioners. Right from Graduate level our staff deliver transdisciplinary services through the key worker model to families of young children with developmental delay and disabilities while providing specialised therapeutic support to the wider team.
Biala staff are part of an organisation who values growth and professional development for our team members. We put the needs of our children and their families first while providing a caring and supportive environment for our team and clients.
Workplace benefits at Biala include:
- New Graduate support programs which include coaching and mentoring provided by a Team Leader and fortnightly 1:1 discipline-specific supervision for two years.
- A flexible approach to work including hours, days, location and service provision types including tele-practice.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A comprehensive remuneration package with non-profit salary packaging benefits including 17.5% annual leave loading
- Above award sick leave entitlements
- Generous professional development opportunities.
If you’re interested in working for Biala, you can view our current employment availabilities via our LinkedIn profile or on Indeed. If you’re interested in a role at Biala Peninsula that may not be currently advertised, please send us your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.